Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD Blugrass Green Campdraft Size 59 (7 3/8)

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
BGCD Size 59 $90 plus $8 shipping CONUS SOLD
fb4b4dae.jpg

80f11c82.jpg

1f1e173b.jpg

Shipped to you in the box it was shipped to me in from Australia.

Last edited:

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Why are you selling this BGCD? This hat (as do nearly all) looks so good on you!

I love my Akubras for a rugged outdoors type hat but i prefer my vintage hats for a dressier fedora. I still have over 50 hats and need to get that number down - I have to make some tough decisions.

Gromulus

Practically Family
Seeing you wearing this was my main inspiration for buying mine (size 60). This hat is so versatile, it even looks great with jeans. I am sure you will have no problem selling this beauty.

Fifty hats...Hmmm. I can see how storage space alone would become a real issue. I have ten or so stored on the top shelf in my closet. My collection is getting somewhat bigger now and I am trying to get (ask, beg) my wife to relinquish some shelf space in her walk-in closet.

Last edited:

blixa00

One of the Regulars
BGCD arrived today...it is excellent!! This may be my new "go to" hat, I really love the color and the crease!! Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany