Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

** SOLD ** Cable Car Clothiers "Austrian Alpine Hat" Size 7-3/8

TPD166

One Too Many
** SOLD ** This is a beautiful Austrian/Bavarian/Trachten/Alpine hat in greenish brown velour color from Cable Car Clothiers/Robert Kirk Ltd. of San Francisco. It is a very well made hat, in excellent condition, and it appears to have been worn very little. No flaws, and it has a few pins on the hat as seen in the photos. This hat (or one very similar to it) is still sold by Cable Car Clothiers (for $288) and they describe the material as "unusually soft and comfortable fur felt velour" - which seems pretty accurate. While it is a very nice hat, and in my size, the small brim does not look good on me. I am offering it here before it goes to ebay for $60 shipped in the U.S. If you are interested, please email me at tpd_166@yahoo.com.

Alpine_2a-1.jpg

Alpine_2-1.jpg

Alpine_3-1.jpg

Last edited:

Bugsy

One Too Many
This is a beautiful Austrian/Bavarian/Trachten/Alpine hat in greenish brown velour color from Cable Car Clothiers/Robert Kirk Ltd. of San Francisco. It is a very well made hat, in excellent condition, and it appears to have been worn very little. No flaws, and it has a few pins on the hat as seen in the photos. This hat (or one very similar to it) is still sold by Cable Car Clothiers (for $288) and they describe the material as "unusually soft and comfortable fur felt velour" - which seems pretty accurate. While it is a very nice hat, and in my size, the small brim does not look good on me. I am offering it here before it goes to ebay for $60 shipped in the U.S. If you are interested, please email me at tpd_166@yahoo.com.

Alpine_2a-1.jpg

Alpine_2-1.jpg

Alpine_3-1.jpg

PM sent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace