Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD: Handtooled 40's style Wedgies- Price Lowered

Inky

One Too Many
I recently purchased a lot of shoes and unfortunately the one pair I really wanted turned out to be too small for me, so my loss is your gain :)

They are black, hand-tooled all-leather shoes in the 40's wedge style. The inner sole measures 10 inches heel to toe, and 3 inches wide at the ball of the foot. They have a 2 inch wedge heel and a 1/4 inch platform.

I wear a size 10 and though I can get my foot in the shoe just fine, they are too tight for me. So unless your foot is narrow, I think they are better suited to a 9 or maybe a 9.5 (US sizing), but please consider the measurements, as they are not marked with a size.

3201636099_8ab6ce3aa1_o.jpg

3202483336_cba61850e6_o.jpg

3202483284_83aef53218_o.jpg

3202483192_bc484fb371_o.jpg

These are USED and show a repair in front toe area of the left shoe, but once you have them on this would not noticeable. The straps appear strong and the buckles are in good condition. They still have a lot of life (and dance moves - leather soles!) left in them.

I'm selling this pair for $30 plus $8 shipping to the US only. I do take pay pal or I'll be happy to take a money order. Please PM me if interested or if you have any questions.

Odalisque

A-List Customer
I would *love* these but they are just slightly too small!

Get on these, you smaller footed gals!
$20 for these are a steal :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats