Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD! MAGNOLI CLOTHIERS "OPEN ROAD" JACKET - 44L

Fiver64

Practically Family
SOLD: New, never worn (except tried on) with hanging import tag, a spectacular "OPEN ROAD" lightweight antique-goatskin leather jacket in roomy size 44 LONG by MAGNOLI CLOTHIERS! Lining is gray cotton/rayon blend, with 3 inner pockets. Back has classic half-belt with side adjusting straps. Bi-Swing back and zipped cuffs. YKK nickel zippers used throughout. This is an ideal Spring/Fall jacket, but is NOT insulated in any way. Very lightweight and won't drag you down on the shoulders. Measurements are: CHEST 22.5" from pit-to-pit, LENGTH 33" from base of collar down, BACK 21" across shoulders, and SLEEVE 27.5" from point of shoulder seam to end of cuff. This was supposed to be my Christmas gift, but it's a little too snug for me and just a tad long in the sleeves, so here you go! Retails for almost $400 on the MAGNOLI CLOTHIERS website. Take it for a bargain here! $175 SHIPPED in the US. NON-SMOKING HOME and no odors, stains or surprises. Right off the rack!! Send PM or email fiver64@centurytel.net Can't get the pics to upload, so if you need more pics than the MAGNOLI site provides, please email and I will gladly send several pics to you directly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace