Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD - Pilgrim Fedora Sz. 7

David Conwill

Call Me a Cab
I've had this hat since I was about ten, but it has never fit me. It came from an antique store in Muskegon or Grand Rapids. It's a vintage Pilgrim in size 7 with a ribbon edge. Brim is 2 1/2 inches, crown is 4 1/2 inches. The Bash is sort of a cross between a teardrop and a diamond. The sweatband says it's fur felt and I believe it, this thing is buttery. The felt is solid with no rips, tears, or thin spots.

The downside, as pictured, is that there are a few stains in both the felt and the ribbon. They look like rust, but I'm just not sure. The lining is also stained with what looks to be hair oil, but it's perfectly servicable with no holes, rips or thin spots.

I'd like to get $10 out of it, or I'll trade: Either for another hat (my size is 7 3/8) or something interesting (make me an offer). I'm not sure how much this will be to ship - if you offer me $20, I'll just include the shipping, otherwise you'll have to wait until the post office tells me (or your preferred carrier).

I'm glad to answer any questions.

-Dave

Pictures:

Pilgrim_Fedora001.jpg

Pilgrim_Fedora002.jpg

Pilgrim_Fedora003.jpg

Pilgrim_Fedora004.jpg

Pilgrim_Fedora005.jpg

Pilgrim_Fedora006.jpg

Pilgrim_Fedora007.jpg

Pilgrim_Fedora008.jpg

Pilgrim_Fedora014.jpg

David Conwill

Call Me a Cab
I have an offer pending on this hat, but if it falls through, I need to add a caveat: Buyers outside of the 48 contiguous states will pay actual shipping, the $20-all-in offer was made without contemplating the cost of air mail. Sorry for the change folks, but I've never sold anything before, anywhere.

-Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot