Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD Vintage Borsalino XX Velour in need of TLC...

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Another one that just sits on my shelf waiting to be given some love. This one is a gorgeous velour which felt body is in impecable condition: no moths or rips or nicks have damaged this wonderful dark green hat. The main issue is that the sweat is damaged and and has several parts that are torn. Will definitely need to be replaced. There is no indication of the size but, as you will see in one of the pictures, my measuring tool puts it short of 7 1/8, it's a bit oval also (from previous stretching?). In the underside of the front of the sweat there's a 41/2 stamped which could be the punti size. The brim measures a little over 2 1/4, the crown 4 1/4 and the brown ribbon is 1 3/4 and needs to be stitched.

Since green is no longer a color I pursue in hats, take this for $30 shipped parcel cheap post and make it nice!. Forgive the poor shots as I haven't had a chance to get my photo studio together. Color is pretty accurate and what might look like lighter spots in the felt is just bad lighting.

IMG_2446.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

IMG_2448.jpg

IMG_2449.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

a-2.jpg

IMG_2451.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members