Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD!!!!! vintage panama hat 7 3/8

Tom-n-Perris

Vendor
Well spring seems to be displaying itself here in Southern California and it is heating up with an abundance of sunshine which is perfect Panama hat weather. I Have been honing my hatting skills and working on Panama hats lately so now I have to make some room so I can improve my skills. I have another Panama hat that I thought I would give the gentleman here on FL first shot at this hat before I try my luck on the Bay. This particular Panama is a vintage one that I have re-furbed to the best of my ability. I would rather see a fellow Lounger have this one who I know would really appreciate a great hat. If no one decides to jump on this one after about five or six days then it will be off to one of our favorite places, the Bay.

This Vintage re-furbished hand blocked Panama hat is a breeza weave or open weave.

Crown: measures 4 1/4 inches
Brim measures: 3 1/8 inches snap brim sewn down edge.
Color: Natural.
Sweat band: Leather new
Size: is a 7 3/8, 23 1/4 inches or 59 cm.
Ribbon: Brown and Burgundy Grosgrain

My asking price is $75 plus shipping continental U.S. I accept PayPal.
If interested in international shipping please PM me. I am sure that we can settle on some type of agreement.

PM me if interested.

DSCF6334.jpg

DSCF6335.jpg

DSCF6336.jpg

DSCF6337.jpg

DSCF6338.jpg

DSCF6339.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member