Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***SOLD***Vintage styled yachting crusher cap!***SOLD***

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Reminds of me of photos from the 30s and 40s of movie icons who shared a passion for sailing, such as Errol Flynn and Humphrey Bogart

Flynn: "Streuth Paddy you old cobber!! You going to give me my cap back now...?"

FlynnPat2.jpg

14.jpg

This is an old US military officer's crusher (light greenish colour) from the 50's (note the black leather peak and strap). The wool fabric, as is the rest of it is in 'immaculate' condition (hardly seen any use). Lovely all leather sweat band inside.
Size US 7 1/8 Europe 57. Brit 7.

This makes a wonderful vintage sail cap, that looks as good with a DB Navy jacket, as it does out on the swell in an old Guernsey sailing jersey (see photos).

$40 US / £20 UK plus actual postage (which isn't going to be 'that' much, as it's not exactly heavy).

Really nice looking yachting crusher gents :eusa_clap

PM me if you want it. Thanks for your time!

Crushersailingcap.jpg

CrusherSail022.jpg

CrusherSail020.jpg

CrusherSail019.jpg

CrusherSail015.jpg

CrusherSail013.jpg

CrusherSail008.jpg

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Paddy, I love the photo second from the bottom, made me chuckle, that expression on your face is priceless!

carter

I'll Lock Up
Paddy, Don't need the hat but where does one find a vintage Guernsey Sailing Jersey? I WANT one! Nice spectators as well!
FYI. A couple of sites for reproduction WWII military "crusher" caps are USWings.com and colbubbie.com.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy