SOLD

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Redfokker, Jul 21, 2021.

1. handymike

handymike I'll Lock Up

There have been some recent scams that have folks on edge. Since you used @ton312’s photos and listing wording, people figured this was one of them.
    GLWS

Kuro likes this.
  2. Claybertrand

Claybertrand Practically Family

His PMs are highly suspect too............

Frank Castle likes this.
  3. Kuro

Kuro Practically Family

Frank Castle likes this.
  4. Timmytimeify

Timmytimeify New in Town

Essentially, the issue is that the seller is only taking F&F right now. I offered to cover the fees for G&S but was declined. I'm sure the owner of account is probably legit but for all I know, the account could be hacked. The only way I could feel comfortable with this purchase is if I could verify identity and intent of sale in a different thread all together, or go through G&Ss.

Frank Castle likes this.
  5. Claybertrand

Frank Castle likes this.
  6. Timmytimeify

Timmytimeify New in Town

Tbf, you could have been more professional in your response, but the wording of the post is very similar to the previous post from Ton as well.

7. Claybertrand

Bro, I PM'd with a simple question anyone in this forum would understand. Posted the same question IN THE THREAD. And the response via PM was, "hi." Then an odd response about the back length not being too long. If my language seems inappropriate, its because its being directed at a suspected scam at a time when we have been warned to be vigilant in looking for scams.

As I said, I'm not the only one who thinks this is beyond fishy.........

8. Claybertrand

I'll leave this to the Bartenders to sort out. I will respectfully apologize to all involved if I am wrong. If not, I hope others will do the same.;)

AbbaDatDeHat likes this.
  9. Claybertrand

Respectful apologies to all involved or those who had to read my posts. This awesome jacket appears headed to a new owner. HINT: NOT ME.......

At any rate, as I have stated, my tone was in response to heightened awareness of scam sales recently in the Lounge. I may have been overly protective of the lounge in my tone and responses and I apologize.

I hope we can still get some fit pics from the new owner!!!!!!!!!

AbbaDatDeHat likes this.
  10. Claybertrand

Not so fast............. stay tuned......... or not lol :rolleyes:

AbbaDatDeHat likes this.
  11. AbbaDatDeHat

AbbaDatDeHat I'll Lock Up

I’m starting to wonder why the silence has become so deafening with respect to this sale.
    We can only truly know what we assume to be sincere and valid communications amongst ourselves here at our lounge.
    Should our lounge identities, reputations and words be violated by subterfuge, then this place of refuge we all indulge in at no cost and enjoy at great value will cease to be that which we all want it to be.
    If our family has been invaded by shapeshifters, i hope Management has the resources to adapt and overcome before true damage is done.
    Pending clarification or proof of life, so to speak, I apologize to any and all lounge members for any ill feelings my words may have caused, be they well meaning or not.
    Be well.
    Bowen

Cognoscente, Kuro and Claybertrand like this.
  12. ZedsDead

ZedsDead New in Town

I am willing to purchase this jacket for price listed - can meet up in person for cash exchange for jacket.

Timmytimeify likes this.
  13. Frank Castle

Frank Castle New in Town

N.B.: Caveat Emptor.

14. ZedsDead

ZedsDead New in Town

Says you live in Albany OR - I am literally 25 miles away.

15. Frank Castle

Frank Castle New in Town

16. Nathan Flowers

Nathan Flowers Head Bartender Staff Member

I am preemptively banning his account until he can provide proof of his identity.

Frank Castle likes this.
  17. jonbuilder

jonbuilder Call Me a Cab

What I saw his messages were the exact same as Tons messages when Ton posted his tread for this jacket

Frank Castle likes this.
  18. Nathan Flowers

Nathan Flowers Head Bartender Staff Member

Yeah, I am about 90% sure that his account has been hacked.

19. ton312

ton312

My account? I’ve been on vacation since the 15th and not checking in regularly. I’ll have to look back and see where this one went. And change my password I suppose. I can say for certain I have nothing to do with this ad and my pictures or words were used without my permission.

Cognoscente and Frank Castle like this.