Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***SOLD***

Technonut

Practically Family
This REALLY pains me to let go, but it totally slipped my mind that my girl's birthday is TOMORROW, and I need to fatten my wallet up a bit. :eusa_doh:

I am offering a nearly pristine Stetson "The Sovereign" "Twenty" with the original box.. If I were to guess, this goes back to the late 30's to early 40's. Note the tall crown, and wide ribbon. (VERY similar to the style worn in the Bruce Willis flick Last Man Standing.. ;) )

This lid has everything going for it, including the original Stetson hat pin, and complete with wind trolly. A nice find indeed, especially in a size 7 1/2.. You can search for a long time to find another like this, if at all...

Selling for $175.00 Shipped Priority Mail/ DC (U.S.) I would like a PayPal transaction, and am not looking for trades at this time. I have seen hats like these go for $250.00-275.00 easy on the bay.. Don't blink, or it may be gone..

Pics Speak Louder Than Words...

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

Technonut

Practically Family
Rick Blaine said:
Very Cagney. What's the brim width?

My sisters b'day is the 22nd too. Thanks for the reminder.

Listen here, seeee.. I forgot to tell you mugs that the brim width is close to 2 1/4 inches... The crown close to 5 1/4 inches tall, seeee... lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24