Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

-sold-

Annixter

Practically Family
I'm selling a necktie I had before I discovered vintage. It's a Robert Daskal hand painted singed "Elaine Reznikov." The Robert Daskal Group runs a custom, handmade shop out of Chicago with a rich history (it used to be Besleys established in the 30s), and their ties are of excellent quality and uniqueness. This one harkens back to the 40's with a knot-planned, bold design. It also has a lovely brocade of swirls that pop when they catch the light. It is in like-new condition, although it may need ironing after shipping. Note that the closeup picture shows a black dot in the cream color; this is from the painter's brush and not a stain. The necktie is silk and measures 4" wide by 56-1/4" long. It comes from a clean, smoke-free home. Asking $12 plus shipping (it retailed for something like $80).

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Geez nice tie, super low price, nice gentlemen selling it, real silk...great colors, and for sale. Ummmm. My Husband would love this tie. I am leaping on it. PM sent. Thank you for listing this. I can afford a bargain like this.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Well now...no response yet from the seller. Cannot buy something without having a pay pal address to send the money to.

Yes this is a great tie.

Annixter

Practically Family
Gosh, a guy steps away from the computer on a sunny weekend day for eighteen hours and is assumed missing forever :p

Thanks for the interest. The tie is sold to LuvMyMan pending payment. I hope you get years of enjoyment out of it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran