Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLID POTATO SALAD

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Why,...they're colossal! They're stupendous! They're incredible!

Is there a chiropractor in the house?

I think that the history book of entertainment would have been quite differant if only these gals had made it to the talent scout's office before The Andrews Sisters.

AtomicBlonde

One of the Regulars
a few comments...

what in the HELL does potato salad have to do with what they were doing... no, no, that is simply a rhetorical question. :eek:

second: Marc, I am voting that you get smacked for forever ruining potato salad for all of us. :p

that is, quite possibly one of the most bizarre things I have ever seen... and I could have lived a much healthier life without having seen it.

sheesh.

Absinthe_1900

One Too Many
All it needed was Harry The Hipster Gibson singing the lyrics.lol

Harrythehipster.jpg

Katydid

One of the Regulars

There are no words.......

........What is UP with that song?????? What.....? I've seen Chinese acrobats do contortion stuff like that. Makes me feel sore all over. I'll never think of potato salad the same again.

Rosie

One Too Many
Wow!

That was both amazing, entertaining and scary. Why were they in a barn? Was that from a movie? And that song? Not just potato salad but, SOLID potato salad. Wow.

decodoll

Practically Family
Oh...I think they are so cute!! I have a feeling I've seen that before....maybe I've seen the movie that it's from. :)

I did a search...it's from the movie, Broadway Rhythm. I have no idea why they are in a barn. It wasn't extremely unusual to find odd acts like that stuck into 1940's musicals. Another one on roller skates comes to mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy