Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Some home recordings I've done (on a vintage guitar)

Mario

I'll Lock Up
A truely great rendition of a beautiful song. Wonderful playing and singing! :eusa_clap

Gotta say I really like that wee little Yorkshire lass. Her version of 'Exile' from the 1995 album she recorded with Kathryn Roberts carried me through a really bad time in my life.

BTW: What's that vintage guitar you used on the recording?

Alex

Practically Family
Really awesome job Tony. I too play music in my spare time. Great job on those harmonies!

Tony from Tulsa

New in Town
A truely great rendition of a beautiful song. Wonderful playing and singing! :eusa_clap

Gotta say I really like that wee little Yorkshire lass. Her version of 'Exile' from the 1995 album she recorded with Kathryn Roberts carried me through a really bad time in my life.

BTW: What's that vintage guitar you used on the recording?
Mario, Its an FT-570BL Epiphone Blonde Jumbo. I wish it was a 1930's Martin, but alas. I do have a Taylor Koa GSK ordered, and it should be here any day now. Thanks for listening to all!

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Mario, Its an FT-570BL Epiphone Blonde Jumbo. I wish it was a 1930's Martin, but alas. I do have a Taylor Koa GSK ordered, and it should be here any day now. Thanks for listening to all!

Koa! Now that's some really wild wood. Never played a koa guitar myself so I can't say anything about it's sound qualities but the look of it is just amazing. Please be sure to post some photos once you've got hold of it. We have a dedicated thread right here.

BTW: I prefer jumbo models over dreadnaughts anytime...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou