Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Someone Take This Coat Please!

epr25

Practically Family
Ok if this goes well I have like 3 trash bags that I can do this with!

I am thinking FREE for this one (just pay shipping actual shipping) and I will have to see what else I have but they all would be very very cheap. I have all of these and they need to go but I hate to give them away to some place where they might get pitched ect.

So any way here is the coat I will add my ebay description so you can see the measurements. My e-mail is swirl9@yahoo.com I check that more often then I can get on here.

d349_3.JPG

9a3c_3.JPG

a086_3.JPG

Ok let me start by telling why this coat is so cheap. I knwo no one wants to pay allot and then have to pay allot for shipping because these coats weigh a ton. So I am starting this very low. Not due to condition just because it is a great coat and I would love to see it go to someone that would use it. All black 3/4 length wool blend coat. Cuffed notched sleeve cuffs. This coat has 3 larger buttons up the front. It is fully lined with black satin. It is finished off with a mink collar. The only tag on the interior reads " Trave're woven by Worumbo". No size marked I would estimate it to be a size M but please refer to the following measurements: shoulder to shoulder 19, sleeve length 24", chest 26", overall length 41". This is in good shape. It might benefit from being hung out in fresh air it has a very very slight musty smell, not bad at all. Other then it's ready tp wear.

I also wanted add that if the winning bidder is in the US I will price UPS vs the post office to see what is cheaper.

Lensmaster

One of the Regulars
You say it's heavy. Do you have rough idea of how much it would cost to ship it? If it helps the zip code is 48604. I have a friend who could use a nice coat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925