Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Soul Revolver Cafe Racer fit pics

RedWolf

New in Town
Here is a lighty broken in Soul revolver cafe racer. This is their thicker "Winchester" leather. It's still pretty light but heavier than their "vintaged" jackets. Not a bad jacket but it fits pretty slim on me through the shoulders and arms.

It's definitely a fashion only jacket.

Thoughts on the fit?

RedWolf

New in Town
Here is a lighty broken in Soul revolver cafe racer. This is their thicker "Winchester" leather. It's still pretty light but heavier than their "vintaged" jackets. Not a bad jacket but it fits pretty slim on me through the shoulders and arms.

It's definitely a fashion only jacket.

Thoughts on the fit?

Attachments

• 20220213_105511.jpg
    20220213_105511.jpg
    536.7 KB · Views: 503
  • 20220213_105213.jpg
    20220213_105213.jpg
    693.1 KB · Views: 676
  • 20220213_105205_001.jpg
    20220213_105205_001.jpg
    608.4 KB · Views: 476

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
I can't see a need for a two way zipper on a jacket as short as that. It's probably a "style" thing to differentiate it from "ordinary" jackets with their "boring" single-zip.

I was going to say it looks like it fits well but if it's that tight on you closed, you might want to go up a size. Then again, if it's comfortable closed and you don't intend to wear it in colder weather, it might be find as-is.

RedWolf

New in Town
I can't see a need for a two way zipper on a jacket as short as that. It's probably a "style" thing to differentiate it from "ordinary" jackets with their "boring" single-zip.

I was going to say it looks like it fits well but if it's that tight on you closed, you might want to go up a size. Then again, if it's comfortable closed and you don't intend to wear it in colder weather, it might be find as-is.

I have rarely ever zipped it up. It's a fashion jacket and I don't really wear it on my bike much.

RedWolf

New in Town
Looks good! Honestly much better than I would have expected from this brand. Reminiscent of a Brooks CR in a way.
I actually get a lot of compliments when I wear this one. The leather is very matte which I like. It feels great to the touch also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy