Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

South American Packable/Foldaway?

byronic

One of the Regulars
Hi Folks,
Can anyone help? Sometime ago in the lounge a black foldable fedora made by a South American company (Peruvian, I think, but maybe Bolivian) was mentioned on here. Trouble is I can't remember the name of the manufacturer, nor can I pick up a trail, despite intensive Googling. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lagomarsino of Argentina?

Lagomarsino_124.jpg

Available here- website here

I have this hat. It has a fabric sweat & traveled from here to Montreal to New Orleans to China & back in a suitcase & came out looking just great. I hope this is what you were looking for.

byronic

One of the Regulars
Hi Rick. Sorry, that is not the one. The hat I am thinking of was black, and I think only available in black. If I recall correctly one of the vendors on here stocks/stocked it, but again, I can't remember which.
However, the Lagomarsino you have pointed out is interesting, I'll certainly consider it, and thanks.

byronic

One of the Regulars
That's the one, Al! Thanks for the help.;) Do you or does any other lounger here happen to have one of these? I'd be interested in what owners of this hat have to say about it, regarding quality, durability, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24