Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

speaking of new vintage look

RedShoesGirl

One of the Regulars
shopping at wal-mart on a saturday at the first of the month — holy cow, the social center of the town.

anyway, on my quest for the perfect lip liner and eye shadows i saw these really cute little velveteen jack-lets. the really really short jackets one saw in Pride and Prejudice over their gowns. not really for warmth i would imagine.

wonder how those are going to play here in the high desert of SoCal?

rsg

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
OOh, I'll have to check to see if they have them on-line. Were they Bolero's?? Target had some very cute ones last year, I got a faux fur one that I wear over a gown, very cute. But, I've been hoping to find one in brown or possibly a cream colored one.

RedShoesGirl

One of the Regulars
Daisy Buchanan said:
OOh, I'll have to check to see if they have them on-line. Were they Bolero's?? Target had some very cute ones last year, I got a faux fur one that I wear over a gown, very cute. But, I've been hoping to find one in brown or possibly a cream colored one.

i thought they were actually shorter than boleros i think hitting to just about the bra line. i didn't take a close look, just sort of noted it to myself - like "have to post this on FL"!

but here is a pic...
0088287205548_500X500.jpg

rsg

RedShoesGirl said:
shopping at wal-mart on a saturday at the first of the month — holy cow, the social center of the town.

anyway, on my quest for the perfect lip liner and eye shadows i saw these really cute little velveteen jack-lets. the really really short jackets one saw in Pride and Prejudice over their gowns. not really for warmth i would imagine.

wonder how those are going to play here in the high desert of SoCal?

rsg

I saw one there too, but it was shorter. It's this one and is from the Jr dept.
0082499844715_500X500.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy