Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spring is almost here...

Nobert

Practically Family
After a long, hard winter, spring isn't bringing much unmitigated joy. The other day we trekked out to Brownfield to see the Carolina Chocolate Drops. A great show, but it reminded me of how depressing and desolate rural Maine is in the Spring, or "Mud Season" as it's often called. Foggy, damp and cold. Cold today, though last night's snow has melted off. The snow's going fast, we've had some nice days, and will have a few more. Then the Hellish, miserable, useless, sweltering summer will set in. The worst season, bar none.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Well, spring was a lot of fun, I got the car washed and the yard raked and the porch aired out, but now everything's back to normal and there's two inches of fresh snow on the ground.

Join the club! It was short sleeve weather this morning, so I drug out my tools to do a little wiring harness repair on my 72 Honda CB750 Four. No sooner then I got into the job, it started to rain, I had to get every thing back under cover. Now it is snowing!

LizzieMaine

Bartender
I honestly don't know what we ever did to deserve this. I had to wear my winter coat to work this morning, and I had to scrape ice off my windshield. ON APRIL 17th. Usually I'm riding my bike by now.

Somebody, somewhere, needs to get fired.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner