Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stack Hats

Thanks! Here is what it looks like on.

092314.jpg

Aaron, thanks. You have its twin. The Knox 100 felt as I remember it was a little firmer and denser. It would be great to compare them hand in hand.

The seller is a Lounge member (or visitor) and was right to think that what he had was quite special. I enjoyed the negotiation and purchase.

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
I have to admit that even at 500.00 ,the hat would be worth it. New Borsalino Beaver hats are over 500.00 and don't come close to a hat like that. Now all we have to do is wait for a Stetson Ermine to pop up on Ebay again . Then you would see prices!!!!

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Aaron, thanks. You have its twin. The Knox 100 felt as I remember it was a little firmer and denser. It would be great to compare them hand in hand.

The seller is a Lounge member (or visitor) and was right to think that what he had was quite special. I enjoyed the negotiation and purchase.

Sounds like a good deal to me! If you're in the KC area, or if I head toward Buffalo, we should make that happen.

A

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points