Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson 100 on Ebay

StanS

New in Town
I'd like to post a few pictures here, but am having difficulties. I select the image frame in the bar, select a jpg image, select upload, the image appears to upload but it doesn't appear in the post. A red circle with an exclamation mark does appear, but doesn't indicate what is wrong. Is there a size limit? Please help.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Stan, you can't upload photos here - that option is disabled. You need to upload them somewhere else and link to them.

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Stan, good luck with your sale. Although you may be interested to know that I picked up a S100 with the case in size 7 for $190 a few weeks ago.

StanS

New in Town
Thanks for the quick reply. Has the upload feature been recently disabled? When i see photos in many of the classifieds such as the Vintage Pilgrim 7 1/4 (fits like 1/8) on the 1st page how have they posted photos is it by linking? Can someone walk me through this? Thanks. Stan

StanS

New in Town
Jared,

Thanks for the info. I am starting the bidding at $100 and my reserve is a little below what you paid, so I think I'm in the park--what do you think?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR