Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson 3X Open Road 7 3/8

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
The color is a deep chocolate brown. It's not new, but not one of the older taller ones either. Bound brim is 2 1/2 inches, and the crown at its highest is approx 4 1/2 inches. $120 gets it economy shipped to CONUS.

IMG_4137.jpg

IMG_4136.jpg

IMG_4139.jpg

IMG_4138.jpg

Wally in Cincy

One of the Regulars
The other hats you posted were of a larger size. Is this a particularly large 7 3/8? If you usually wear a 7 1/2 and this fits you it must run large. I might be interested but I am about a large 7 5/16. I have 7 3/8's that fit perfectly but I have a couple that are a little loose.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
The other hats you posted were of a larger size. Is this a particularly large 7 3/8? If you usually wear a 7 1/2 and this fits you it must run large. I might be interested but I am about a large 7 5/16. I have 7 3/8's that fit perfectly but I have a couple that are a little loose.

It took me a long while to figure out the best way to go on the factory hats I bought. 7 3/8 was a bit tight, so I began buying 7 1/2 hats, and I have many of them. But they were always too big. Just in the last 6 months I have realized that it's better for me to go with the smaller size. I got this one over the summer and I just don't like the way it looks on me, for some reason. I kept it a few months, but when I tried it on again, I just don't think it goes with my shape of face, so I'm going to sell it at a loss, just to get some $ for my next hats.

Yes it is clean. No moth holes, no dirt, no smell of smoke.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
I have an offer on this one, for less than I'm asking, so if anyone was waiting for me to drop the price, now is the time to buy it, because it'll be gone soon. I told him I'd wait a couple of days and see if it sold first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart