Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson 7X Clear Beaver thin ribbon

Open Road dimensions but not marked as an Open Road. This hat was renovated by Shudde Bros. at some point during its early life explaining the taped rear sweatband seam and the missing manufacturing tags. It measures to a comfortable size 7 with head opening dimensions of 7 3/4 x 6 5/16". It fits my 22 1/8 head nicely. In excellent condition overall, there are a few light marks on the liner and a bit of verdigris on the sweatband reed ferule. Sweatband is in fine shape. Typical incredible 7XCB felt that was the hallmark of this 1950s fifty dollar hat.

$275. which includes delivery in the continental U.S. Happy to quote costs to ship overseas.

7XCB1.jpg

7XCB2.jpg

7XCB3.jpg

7XCB4.jpg

7XCB5.jpg

7XCB6.jpg

7XCB7.jpg

7XCB8.jpg

Open Road dimensions but not marked as an Open Road. This hat was renovated by Shudde Bros. at some point during its early life explaining the taped rear sweatband seam and the missing manufacturing tags. It measures to a comfortable size 7 with head opening dimensions of 7 3/4 x 6 5/16". It fits my 22 1/8 head nicely. In excellent condition overall, there are a few light marks on the liner and a bit of verdigris on the sweatband reed ferule. Sweatband is in fine shape. Typical incredible 7XCB felt that was the hallmark of this 1950s fifty dollar hat.

$275. which includes delivery in the continental U.S. Happy to quote costs to ship overseas.

7XCB1.jpg

7XCB2.jpg

7XCB3.jpg

7XCB4.jpg

7XCB5.jpg

7XCB6.jpg

7XCB7.jpg

7XCB8.jpg
With my big head I will NEVER find one of these....:(.....ESPECIALLY at such a great price!!! REALLY REALLY nice hat!!
It makes me proud of the group here and the knowledge and sharing......
M;)

Thanks very much for the thumbs up guys.

I'm sorry it is not larger, but I only buy the ones that fit my little noggin. I have too much duplication in the 7XCB thin ribbon department, but I've been loathe to let any go. I hope there is a small headed guy or gal out there that would like to sample the best that Stetson had to offer in the day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21