Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Ashland size 7 1/2 for Sale.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I would take your time with the hat for sale on here, as you are now lowering the price to a "lets make a deal" price and honestly the hat is worth more than what you are seeking. Not one to tell you one way or another, please know I say this with the best of spirit intended towards you. There is nothing wrong with the hat, it is in great condition and someone that would appreciate a brown hat will eventually grab it from you. If that hat was black, I would have already pay pal'd for it. I also can agree with Randall, toss it on eBay and put a reserve price and also get paid for some shipping, even if you put $10.00 for shipping to USA only, you will do just fine. You can point out the actual cost of the hat on an eBay listing, and that would help aide you in finding a buyer for sure.

Good luck to you no matter what. At times selling things here is what I call, a "tuff crowd"...not always but at times. You will have many times more actual potential buyers of an item if you sell on eBay, then our crowd here. And if you do review what is sold here, yes, normally as a group, Loungers do give a bit on pricing as compared to the eBay listings. So you can tell us here, if anyone wants to bid on your listing and they are from the lounge, you will give them a "set" discount, like free shipping or 10 percent off...etc.

Hope you know really, I am merely wanting to help you make a sale on your hat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24