Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Conversion 7 3/4

frussell

One Too Many
I recently had this 5X Stetson western cut down and converted to a fedora/Open Road style by Catalena Hatters. The hat was new/old stock when I got it, and it hasn't been worn more than a few hours. Color is Ranch Tan, which is very close to Akubra's Silverbelly. I've got too many hats coming in right now, and only so much storage space. This one is lined, has a bound brim and could work for a 7 1/2 or 7 3/4 with ease. Very easy to re-shape with a spritz of water, and holds shape well. New liner and sweat. $65 plus UPS shipping, PayPal gets it sent out immediately. Thanks, Frank.
PC020334.jpg
[/IMG]

PC020317.jpg
[/IMG]

frussell

One Too Many
Still For Sale

The title of the above post by Cane Rod Maker is incorrect. This hat is still for sale. Be advised, this is a cowboy hat conversion, not a vintage Stetson. I thought that was clear, but want to make sure nobody misunderstands again. Still a great hat, but not a vintage hat. Thanks, Frank.

frussell

One Too Many
Lower Price with bonus gift!

PayPal $55 plus $9 shipping, and I'll also pack in the brand new Bailey Tino black foldable, rain-resistant wool stingy brim I've got as a bonus. Thanks, Frank

skyvue

Call Me a Cab
I might be interested, but I'm leery of the sizing. I'm a 7 5/8 extra-long-oval and so have to wear 7 3/4 or even 7 7/8 to get a good fit front and back (I nearly always have to deal with space on the sides).

Is this hat more of a 7 1/2 or more of a 7 3/4?

frussell

One Too Many
More of a 7 3/4, fits me fine

I'm tending to the 7 7/8 in some hats, due to my long oval, and this fits me just fine. The bonus hat is also quite roomy. Let me know, Frank.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy