Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Hemp Stratoliner

Hey Jack....

Do you like this one?

Have a great evening

Regards

Rodolfo

Sent from my ALP-L09 using Tapatalk
Hey Chamuco. Good to hear from you.

Well it's hemp, so there's that. It's a factory hat & not a super fino, so quality varies. But I know you know that. I love the color. But what I don't like about it is the brim flange has too much hawksbill for my personal taste. Therefore I don't wear it much. If you want to see specific pics let me know. I've forgotten but don't think we are the same size.

IMG_2042.JPG

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up

Well it's hemp, so there's that. It's a factory hat & not a super fino, so quality varies. But I know you know that. I love the color. But what I don't like about it is the brim flange has too much hawksbill for my personal taste. Therefore I don't wear it much. If you want to see specific pics let me know. I've forgotten but don't think we are the same size.

View attachment 154998
Thanks Jack...

Hope all is well with you and your loved ones !!

If you could send me some pics of the brim that would help a lot !!

What I love is the shade of blue and the contrast with the silver ribbon ans brim bind.

Thanks for your quick.answer !!

Best regards

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks Jack...

Hope all is well with you and your loved ones !!

If you could send me some pics of the brim that would help a lot !!

What I love is the shade of blue and the contrast with the silver ribbon ans brim bind.

Thanks for your quick.answer !!

Best regards

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I'll get some pics in the next day or two.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up

View attachment 154998
By the way I am size 60 or 7 1/2!!

Sent from my ALP-L09 using Tapatalk

hatsandcanes

Familiar Face
15D00788-03CC-48A0-9BF2-57FD6CC1585E.jpeg
567B2256-B14D-4D20-9C67-783884394969.jpeg
B6B93053-2C58-4C64-ADAD-E8E2C06FB5CC.jpeg
ED54BB31-6F5F-407A-88C0-E3F222417143.jpeg
I replaced my first ribbon and bow on several hats yesterday. My first attempt was on a new Hemp Stratoliner. I have a long face and the narrow ribbon just did not look good on me. I replaced it with a 1.5 inch dark brown ribbon and bow. I put a small swirl in the ribbon and it really turned out well. It was a little harder than I expected. Getting the needle through the bottom stitches were tricky. After this hat, I got my courage up and did a grey fur felt hat. It went somewhat faster and I really like the contrast so much better than the one inch black ribbon. I am going to try to make some unusual liners in the next couple weeks.
Randy

Art Hat1

One of the Regulars
Just purchased a Hemp Stratoliner in Natural and now waiting for it to ship. Can’t wait as it’s already in the 90’s here in Orlando. I tried the Milan once but it was so oversized it reached over my ears AFTER padding the sweatband, but Delmonico’s said that the hemp shouldn’t have that sizing problem….so finger’s crossed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB