Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Nutria Quality 7 1/2 50’s

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Take it from a seasoned (and reformed) painkiller junkie; you don’t even want the good ones. Happy healing Jonesy
Yeah, I call them stupid pills because I can get really stupid if I drink or drug. I can't take enough pain medicine to make it all go away. It's a good reminder, one day at a time. Now I just buy too many hats and leather jackets, but that won't kill me.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
I
SOLD! Headed to Hawaii and jonesy didn’t have to get pilled up for this one. This is one I’ll miss.

A side note: This is how to conduct business. I accepted offers from two different members who then ghosted me, not even a wave goodbye. Didn’t really matter as I knew this hat would sale it’s just silly the way they handled their end.
It is a pleasure doing business with you sir.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
I was hoping to have a sighting of this beast today, but maybe tomorrow.
556901-nutria.jpg

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for checking Bama, I’m not sweating it. We have a low pressure system circulating around the islands counter clockwise bringing lots of rain, and many things arrive here from Honolulu by barge, so it may take a while. It took me almost a month to get a hat from Phoenix Hats last year with similar weather patterns.
Be well, and stay safe my friend.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
It stopped raining just long enough for me to get a few outside shots of this very nice hat. It has a ghost of a crease in it and I am trying to see if I can get it to where it wants to go naturally without steam. It is a dress weight felt, not light at all, and pretty dense, yet pliable. I'm happy with this most recent addition to my collection. Thanks Bama!
IMG_5478.jpeg

IMG_5468.jpeg

IMG_5467.jpeg

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
It stopped raining just long enough for me to get a few outside shots of this very nice hat. It has a ghost of a crease in it and I am trying to see if I can get it to where it wants to go naturally without steam. It is a dress weight felt, not light at all, and pretty dense, yet pliable. I'm happy with this most recent addition to my collection. Thanks Bama!
View attachment 220883
View attachment 220884
View attachment 220885
Happy man smile there and it ain’t cause he’s in Hawaii.
B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran