Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson"Open Road" 3X Beaver Felt...$65.00 Shipped

Bolero

A-List Customer
SOLD Stetson Vintage “Open Road” 3X Beaver Felt Fedora , Size is 7 ½ to 7 ¾ & marked Long Oval, Crushable, 5” Crown, 2 ¾” Brim, Belted Brim edges, Grosgrain Band, Leather Sweat Band, Signature Tipping, 5” high crown.
I have some adhesive backed foam on the sweatband to reduce the hat size to approx. 7 1/8 it can easily be removed. I will ship in a cardboard box & well packed, USPS Priority. Asking $65.00 shipped. SOLD

Email me ctlama@yahoo.com for additional pictures if interested in buying...

Stetson Open Road 001.jpg Stetson Open Road 002.jpg Stetson Open Road 003.jpg Stetson Open Road 004.jpg

Last edited:

Bolero

A-List Customer
Does it have a size tag in it? If nit, how did you measure it to find the sizing?

On the Stetson web site they have a chart showing Hat size and converted to dimension of ID circumference in inches IE... 7 5/8=24"...I typically wear a 7 1/8 and this is bigger than 7 1/8 that's why I Foamed it...the hat is like new, no stains, no dirt no spots no nothing....give me ypour email and I will send pictures of the insides of hat....for some reason I'm being blocked from showing additional pics...

ingineer

One Too Many
Bolero:
look under the sweat band , by the little bow and see if there is a size on a white label.
Sorry to intrude Case

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana