Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson outlet question

Brando11

A-List Customer
Just an aside here- I bought a Nostalgia from Hatco awhile back, and asked Dave to crease it "like a Whippet" before they shipped it out. Well, he did such a great job that it's become my model for creasing other hats. Very nice folks.

Just an aside here- I bought a Nostalgia from Hatco awhile back, and asked Dave to crease it "like a Whippet" before they shipped it out. Well, he did such a great job that it's become my model for creasing other hats. Very nice folks.

Dave is a character. He went & put on a straw fedora while we were there waiting for the first tour group to get back. When some western shoppers came in, he went back to his Resistol.

I can't find the phone number anywhere on Google... Please have the kindness to tell me the number :)

From Google of Resistol Outlet Store...
Resistol Hats Outlet Store is located at 721 Marion Dr Garland, TX. Phone: 972- 494-0337
Results of Stetson Hats Outlet Store...
Stetson/Resistol Hats Outlet Store 721 Marion Dr Garland, TX 75042 972.494.0337

Last edited:

hasselhoff

One of the Regulars
From Google of Resistol Outlet Store...
Resistol Hats Outlet Store is located at 721 Marion Dr Garland, TX. Phone: 972- 494-0337
Results of Stetson Hats Outlet Store...
Stetson/Resistol Hats Outlet Store 721 Marion Dr Garland, TX 75042 972.494.0337

Thank you very much sir!!!

Duck

Practically Family
It doesn't hurt to call fairly often, as they also run different specials. Last week when we were there, the special was on the Bison Western hats.

RBH

Bartender
Dave is a character. He went & put on a straw fedora while we were there waiting for the first tour group to get back. When some western shoppers came in, he went back to his Resistol.

fedorafestiii028.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn