Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Temple or Akubra Federation?

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Hmmm, Old Hat I'm not sure what to say except that the guys are probably on it. Many of them are members here so I'm sure if they are reading this thread, then they are aware of the problem and doing everything they can to fix the problem. Dalexs would be a good one to talk to as I think he's the one who fixed the problem when I had a similar thing happen once.

I haven't been able to get in at Indygear this morning(site or forum). An error message saying something like "This page has timed out" comes up.

Michael D

Familiar Face
Where are the eyelets?

Old_Hat said:
Exactly WHERE are these hooks/eyelets? I have never seen a picture. I had envisioned something inside the hat above the sweatband, but I'm beginning to think you guys are talking about something more obtrusive.

Old Hat,

The Squatter has a 1 3/8 inch ribbon around the crown. This covers the eyelet on one side but the center of the bow on the other side exposes the eyelet. So you see they are in the crown up about 3/4 inch on either side.

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo