Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Turf Club for Sale or Trade 7 1/8

M_Jones

One of the Regulars
Greetings!

I have a few more hats to offer. All prices will include Priority shipping and insurance. For many reasons I am looking to sell these hats quick. I want to offer them to Loungers first but if a hat sits around for more than a week then it is off to eBay.

I will consider trades for any hat posted but I warn you, I am picky! I am looking for black hats and fuzzy/velour/longhair hats in almost any color (to include black!). I am looking for hats tagged or matching measurements of 7 1/4, 7 3/8 or 7 1/2. Brims must be at least 2 1/4 inches to be considered.

Here is a truly rare hat. For some reason Turf Clubs do not seem to be as common as Whippets. The hat is a grey color with (appropriately) a greenish hue to it. Now I want to stress that this is a grey hat with a light greenish undertone and not a light green hat. The black ribbon is 1 3/4 in in height and the brim is finished in an underwelt.

The hat hat some discoloration to it (see pictures) and I am unsure if it would come off with a proper cleaning. It doesn't detract from the hat too much but it is there and I want to mention it.

The hat is tagged as a 7 1/8 and the circumference (Very hard to measure) is Approx. 22 in.

Crown height (open): 5 1/2 in
Brim width: 2 1/2 in
Length/Width of head opening: 7 3/4 in x 6 1/4 in

StetsonTurfClub2.jpg

StetsonTurfClub3.jpg

StetsonTurfClub4.jpg

StetsonTurfClub5.jpg

StetsonTurfClub6.jpg

StetsonTurfClub7.jpg

StetsonTurfClub8.jpg

StetsonTurfClub11.jpg

StetsonTurfClub13.jpg