Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Still Life with Hats . . .

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
002awl.jpg

FP black cherry, FP virtuoso, Wormser lord's hat, with some books n' stuff.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
A quick pix I stole while visiting Bob at Black Sheep Hat Works today. A normal scene from Bob's house, there are hats everywhere. My cameras old batt was dead so only had one shot:

P1000758_zps415851a1.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Great shot, mike, and far as I can tell I like bob's choice of artwork on the walls. looks like that room could be a Matisse in and of itself!

Here are some cav-edged lids of similar proportions:

025hm.jpg

Knox 20, refurbed resistol, Dobbs guild edge.

Eric (short balding guy) inspired the next shot. I went to an antique shop the other day and didn't buy any hats, but these gloves caught my eye. I don't know if they're actually vintage, or anything special whatsoever, but they're leather with a cool pattern, and shearling on the inside, I believe. Pictured with my new Resistol 3x western and heavy suede jacket.

031cu.jpg

Last edited:

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Jeff, you take some amazing photos! I really like the mood yours puts off! Nice T.V. too!
Michael, I like it! I need to invest in more hat boxes! Great place to put them too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart