Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Still Life with Hats . . .

suitedcboy

One Too Many
DSCN1364.jpg

I just realized I'm cheating in these two because there are people in the background, sorry folks. If any of you are uncomfortable because these are out of place in this still life thread, someone please let me know and I'll delete them.

I thought crowds always gathered when a VS was on display.

howardeye

Practically Family
DSCN1364.jpg

I just realized I'm cheating in these two because there are people in the background, sorry folks. If any of you are uncomfortable because these are out of place in this still life thread, someone please let me know and I'll delete them.

I think you are within the limits. I have noticed they are holding their breath!

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thought this might be appropriate. Pair of vintage Stetsons .
Silverbelly 7x, both very nice vintage being rebuilt for a fellow lounger.
FFDE1E32-7FA9-4128-8942-65EDDB79BD84-678-0000009B5595558A.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Cool, OG. Not seen you around for a while, hope you've been ok.

Here's another from me...

stetson-b-L.jpg

Been in a JBS bourbon frame of mind today.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Tom, I'm not an expert on bourbon by any means, always enjoyed Scotch and after living in the US for 20 years quite recently starting to learn about some of the whiskey made here.

The JBS is a pretty light, easy to drink bourbon. If it were a single malt, it would be like a Glenmorangie, decent all around, but without a lot of character to make it the favorite of people who have tried a lot of other examples. I read a review that suggested to drink either on its own or with just one ice cube. I did the one ice cube (which is how I'd usually drink a good Scotch) and enjoyed the JBS.

There is nothing on the labeling that shows the distiller. I seem to recall reading once it is made at Heaven Hill, but I don't know if that is accurate.

Lots of others to try :)

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Yes, my fault - I searched for the thread and somehow found a prehistoric one instead of the more recent thread.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart