Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Still Life with Hats . . .

DSCF9723-1.jpg

randooch

I'll Lock Up
My wife and I are moving to Europe with no particular return date set. We'll be doing a series of house-sitting jobs, some involving pet care, some not. England first, southern France second, then ? Should keep us awake, that's for sure. :)

Lotsahats

One Too Many
My wife and I are moving to Europe with no particular return date set. We'll be doing a series of house-sitting jobs, some involving pet care, some not. England first, southern France second, then ? Should keep us awake, that's for sure. :)
Man, perfect! Enjoy. Check in once in a while. :)

A

mikespens

Call Me a Cab

MAH-VAH-LOS Randall. Travel envy indeed. How do you get references for that line of work? You have to spend time in Italy, take my word. Lots of it.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Sounds like a great adventure!

Cattus Petasatus

One of the Regulars
Randall, if you need to adopt a 40-something year old son to help you along with your trip, let me know. I'll send you my resume.

In the meantime, my Akubra Fed IV at work, dreaming of being someplace else.
20130116_112332.jpg

m0nk

One Too Many
Nice Fed! Here's mine getting ready for the trip through sleet and ice to work this AM (repost from the WHAYWT thread):

20130116_080350_zps30de4f80.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace