Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Still Life with Hats . . .

howardeye

Practically Family
DSCN1006_zpsff3ba0ea.jpg

DNO

One Too Many
Mmm...no caps yet...and no harps either! So here's my Henri-Henri and a couple of Hohners.

Capandharp.png

Ahhh...the Cap and Harps. Decent name for a pub.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
These are great! Any pub with "harp" in it is a pub I'll go to. ("to which I will go" sounded pretentious in this case.) :)

howardeye, that's a beautiful finish on that guitar. What is it?

Dan Allen

A-List Customer
Yes, made by the late Leo Ick of Jacksonville Arkansas. the hat is a beaver brand Major I picked up last night for twelve bucks at a second hand clothing store.

howardeye

Practically Family
These are great! Any pub with "harp" in it is a pub I'll go to. ("to which I will go" sounded pretentious in this case.) :)

howardeye, that's a beautiful finish on that guitar. What is it?

It is a Taylor K-22. Made of Hawaian Koa Wood. Have harps also!

howardeye

Practically Family
Ah, the mighty Taylor! I love my 310, but I'm a smallish guy, and that is a big guitar!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I played at least a hundred guitars before I chose this small body K-22 for my wife. I liked the small concert size and the sound is out of this world making it great for finger picking. There is one on eBay that is mint for around $2,000. I have seen them go for $4,000. I don't think they made a whole lot of them. Here is the back side.

DSCN1009_zpsc478c56e.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn