Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Still Life with Hats . . .

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
"Please, Hold My Hat"

01212.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Awesome, howardeye!

Your hats on a hog reminded me of a pic I took on a road trip with my family last summer. I think this is along the I-70 in eastern Utah.

sfamily213.jpg

Perry- my dad had that lamp made for me with an old unplayable oboe he obtained from my old high school!

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Awesome, howardeye!

Your hats on a hog reminded me of a pic I took on a road trip with my family last summer. I think this is along the I-70 in eastern Utah.

sfamily213.jpg

Perry- my dad had that lamp made for me with an old unplayable oboe he obtained from my old high school!
Man, this one should win a prize, or something. It should be sold as a poster that we hang on our walls!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
You fellas are way too kind! Thanks, but nature and natural sunlight did all the work there! I've driven across the US many times, and I always seem to pull over at that very rest stop to see that unbelievable landscape.

Here's another fun one, with my Clearwater Hats derby:

005copyx.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I have been moving the farrago from my dressing room to the office. I desire to better organize things and to remove detritus from surfaces. Removal of most objects and then cleaning is my modus operandi. Not arranged in any order on my desk, but below is a pic of some Stetson Stratoliners and VS Stratoliners waiting for brushing and appropriate storage.

IMG_4244-M.jpg

These hats, vintage and custom have lots of life still left in them.

Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
all hail the stratoliner king! beautiful, Eric.

Thanks Jeff. I think of myself as a serf in comparision to many of the venerable hat folks on this forum. (Not all the Strat and Start-like hats are gathered in this pic. Somday I will have to gather all of them for a group shot. Kind of like herding ducks I guess.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn