Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Still Life with Hats . . .

Thanks, guys! It really was dee-lish, although I'm still pining for a homemade one, like Grandma (Bubbe) used to make. Hat by Art F.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Lee Trinity, mini bananas, handmade stool.
4y0d.jpg

Inspired by Alan's recent grocery store run. ;)

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Great pic, Randall! You're stateside now?

Santa somehow managed to get ahold of my camera while he was delivering goods to the kiddos last week:

tt3i.jpg

If this book brings back memories, you're both elderly AND naughty... According to my father, these books were banned in school when he was a lad. I thought it would make a suitable accompaniment to the "bad boy" image of the Porkpie. It's a new-to-me Dunlap!

Does anyone else remember or have Peck's BB stories?!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
b-man, Justin, Thanks guys.

Tedquinton, Very nice still of the "Raiders" and back-pack on the beach. I definitely like that "Raiders".

Tedquinton

A-List Customer
Thanks T Jones.

I took this after a walk through the Surrey Hills and as I went to cool my feet in the sea I dropped my kit on the beach haphazardly but on returning I thought it made a nice composition.

The hat is from Mike at Northwest hats and is a generic Indy hat. I know there are people who want a very specific 'Raiders' hat, but I just wanted something with an Indy vibe. It is beaver and has a lovely smooth luxurious feel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart