Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Still Life with Hats . . .

It's only available on 180g vinyl at select truckstops nationwide.

greg-2-png.173914

Happy to report that after tense negotiations with the distributor, for a signed copy send $25.00 + $12.95 shipping to Bamaboots.com. LLC

Do you play? A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of sharing the stage with a local guy who plays dobro right up at the same level as Jerry Douglas in my opinion. What a great instrument.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mostly a little acustic guitar. I have a Fender MIJ Strat which hasn't been plugged in for a few yrs now. I used to play pedal Steel also. Saw one of those ServoBender Steel guitars a while back. Pretty slick! My fingers & hands are getting to the point I can't play well anymore.

I just think those old steel bodied Nationals polish out & look beautiful!

Like the pics and the hat, HJ. The location is great. Where you at? Does the mill still operate?
The wheel was moved here & they built a waterway to run it in a long time ago. The bldg has been several things thru the yrs & today is just open for wedding receptions, meetings, banquets, etc. I haven't seen the wheel running for a long time but it may run only when the bldg is used for events.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot