Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stockings for sale

Eleanor Marie

One of the Regulars
When I went to erotica in November I bought some stockings - however they do not have lycra in and I looked like Nora Batty (UK joke) and they were very wrinkly around my ankles straight after putting them on! I have handwashed them and put them back in the box. They are Paris Cervin make, Capri Bicolore (black with red tops) 15 denier, not seamed, size 5. They will fit between 5'8" to 5'11" tall and 165 to 190lbs people. I got them because they are big enough to go round my legs as I am on the larger side but am only 5'2" tall! Will someone please give them a good home. Will ship worldwide. Make me an offer. My email is; e.jupp@virgin.net

They will only gather dust as I already tried to sell them on ebay and got no offers!

I hope this will not cause offence but I don't know what else to do with them!:mad: :eusa_doh:

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Eleanor Marie said:
When I went to erotica in November I bought some stockings - however they do not have lycra in and I looked like Nora Batty (UK joke) and they were very wrinkly around my ankles straight after putting them on! I have handwashed them and put them back in the box. They are Paris Cervin make, Capri Bicolore (black with red tops) 15 denier, not seamed, size 5. They will fit between 5'8" to 5'11" tall and 165 to 190lbs people. I got them because they are big enough to go round my legs as I am on the larger side but am only 5'2" tall! Will someone please give them a good home. Will ship worldwide. Make me an offer. My email is; e.jupp@virgin.net

They will only gather dust as I already tried to sell them on ebay and got no offers!

I hope this will not cause offence but I don't know what else to do with them!:mad: :eusa_doh:

Moved to classifieds, where all sales stuff is allowed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points