Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stockman - Straight Out of the Box

billyb

Familiar Face
By the way wdw, I'm glad I didn't order your jacket because it's more ridiculous that mine. Outstanding choice.

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
Butte, I don't actually know. My chosen one hadn't been ordered, so my 3 month wait was going to be much longer. Apart from that, Ken said that as the Stockman was a longer jacket it required a wider/longer lining than that which they normally stock, and this one was pretty much all that was immediately available. If I wanted my jacket the following week, then that was my only option. As it happens, it has the same predominant pinkish colour I'd wanted anyway, so I was happy to accept this for a quick delivery.

It's the Weathered Grant tartan, which is one we carry as a regular option for Loch Carron linings from stock. We've just added a new customisation section to the site, which shows these options, but more photos need to be added along with a page with better images for showing the variety of leathers and colour options... this will hopefully come over the Christmas break. http://aeroleatherclothing.com/products.php?cat=classicleather&sub=lc1

wdw

One Too Many
Good choice, Jaguar. I'm sure you'll love the jacket, as the only issue I had was the the sleeves were an inch shorter than I specified. Ken kindly agreed to give me a rebuild and I'm now the proud owner of an identical one with 1" longer sleeves.

Now that Aero are charging for mods, you've actually got £65 worth there, so even better value.

As for the Grant Weathered, I reckon that's the best possible match for Cordovan and have that on my upcoming HWM.

D

Deleted member 16736

Good choice, Jaguar. I'm sure you'll love the jacket, as the only issue I had was the the sleeves were an inch shorter than I specified. Ken kindly agreed to give me a rebuild and I'm now the proud owner of an identical one with 1" longer sleeves.

Now that Aero are charging for mods, you've actually got £65 worth there, so even better value.

As for the Grant Weathered, I reckon that's the best possible match for Cordovan and have that on my upcoming HWM.

They're charging for extra length now? I hope not!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo