Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stockman - Straight Out of the Box

wdw

One Too Many
Hi guys, my Stockman finally landed - Cordovan FQHH, 38" chest, 30" back length, 1 zipped vertical inner pocket (G1?), 1 studded vertical internal pocket, 5" cord strip. I had ordered a 40" 3 months ago, but was always a bit dubious about it, as the sizing was a little bigger than my 40" Teamster and HWM. I decided on a trip down to the factory last Friday, tried on the 38" cherry Stockman that's on their website and decided to go down a size.

A very nice touch that day was Ken deciding there and then who would make the jacket and then actually introducing me to her, so thanks for a great job Julie. The jacket was finished 3 days later, so felt almost off the rack (despite the 3 month wait).

S1_zps1bd02027.jpg

S2_zpscc46d87f.jpg

S3_zps71250882.jpg

S4_zpse7853467.jpg

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Wow, now that is really nice. Best looking leather product (in my opinion) so far that I have seen on the lounge.

wdw

One Too Many
Thanks to all, guys.

I really like the cordovan, just don't think I could wear it myself.
Nick, I thought that too until I went to the factory and saw the cordovan in the flesh. I really like the subtlety of the purple/red and how the appearance changes depending on the light.

Love the tartan too - which is it?
Butte, I don't actually know. My chosen one hadn't been ordered, so my 3 month wait was going to be much longer. Apart from that, Ken said that as the Stockman was a longer jacket it required a wider/longer lining than that which they normally stock, and this one was pretty much all that was immediately available. If I wanted my jacket the following week, then that was my only option. As it happens, it has the same predominant pinkish colour I'd wanted anyway, so I was happy to accept this for a quick delivery.

billyb

Familiar Face
Ridiculous how nice Aero jackets look. When I received my Aero Route 66, I just laid it out on the bed and stared at it for about and hour or so, taking in the aroma...walked away only to come back and stare at it again for a while. Pathetic, I am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot