Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stratoliner Pins, etc. for Sale...

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
I'm selling off some excess pieces from my collection. All are reproductions in .925 (Sterling) silver made from originals I own:

EDIT: Scans are of the ORIGINALS. Duplicates are bright new silver.

Large Size Stratoliner Hat Pin ~ 1.0" ~ standard locking pin back ~ $25.00 ~ several available:
StratPin.jpg

Boeing Employees 1930s Stratoliner Lapel Pin ~ 11/16" ~ screw back ~ $20.00 ~ 2 available:
Boeing307.jpg

Stratoliner Club Token ~ 1-3/16" ~ $40.00 ~ 4 available:
Club.jpg

PM me if you're interested. (I need to make some Christmas buckaroos!!)

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
I've got a bigger stash of the big strat pins...

... than I thought! (Geez, I must be getting oldzheimers, I can't remember ordering so many of these buggers...)

Oh, and BTW, these Stratoliner Club medallions are VERY choice. I had them made when I thought I'd NEVER find a second one, but I did! (Planning on having two silver and two bronze framed, showing both sides.) Lowered the price to $40.00 including s/h. Come on boys, don't ya'll need some stuff to stuff your Christmas stockings with??

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
I have three different variants...

Both Stratoliner pins shown in the preceding post and the DC-3 that probably shipped with the original Stetsons back in the 1940s. PM me for details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80