Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Super Scrabble Deluxe - rotating board - brand new!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Super Scrabble Deluxe Edition. Unsealed but brand new, never used.

"Super Scrabble the Deluxe Edition. Due to overwhelming demand, the scrabble game with More Spaces, More Points and More Tiles is now available. Game board has Raised Grid so that the tiles will stay in place. The board Rotates on smooth ball bearings so you can look at every angle of play. Game comes with 200 Tiles ( compared to 100 ). 441 Spaces (compared to 225). 125 premium scoring spaces (compared to 61) 2 to 4 players.

* Comes with wooden letter holders
* Rotating Game Board
* Raised Board Grid
* Double the amount of letter tiles
* Comes with tile storage bag"

Super Scrabble Deluxe retails at around $60! I'm asking $20 + shipping.

WIN1105.jpg

Bugsy

One Too Many
KittyT said:

"Super Scrabble the Deluxe Edition. Due to overwhelming demand, the scrabble game with More Spaces, More Points and More Tiles is now available. Game board has Raised Grid so that the tiles will stay in place. The board Rotates on smooth ball bearings so you can look at every angle of play. Game comes with 200 Tiles ( compared to 100 ). 441 Spaces (compared to 225). 125 premium scoring spaces (compared to 61) 2 to 4 players.

* Rotating Game Board
* Raised Board Grid

WIN1105.jpg

I tried to send you message but you file is full and needs to be emptied. I think I might be interested in the Scrabble set.

janhunt

New in Town
I am very interested in this game. Is it still available?

Thanks,

Jan

* Rotating Game Board
* Raised Board Grid

WIN1105.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart