Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Suspicious members Cttullamore and robbenfred50

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
This is one example of their messages:
I think i saw someone called Sillverbelly posted a Clinch Horsebutt boots size US8.5 from the EU for sale. You can text him.. Here's his email jonwin6936@yahoo.com

gily

A-List Customer
I got the same message for a The Flat Head Jacket, see below, this is the second attempt in 2 weeks, last week I got a similar message and I did send an email just to check and found that they use old pictures they can found, as soon as I requested to post a picture with a note with my username and date they stopped messaging me.

I think i saw someone called Sillverbelly posted a The Flat Head single riders jacket size 44 for sale. You can text him.. Here's his email jonwin6936@yahoo.com

This is the reply to my email:
Thanks for your email, I do have a flat head single rider jacket for sale. I'm willing to sell it for $1000 with shipping included, great condition and ready to use.

A Japanese 'XXL' (similar to IH sizing), it approximates a western 44 size.Measurements (inches): Chest: 22.5" Length: 26.5" Shoulder: 20" Sleeves: 25.5"

Pictures attached.

Thanks
“Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and will not be afraid for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song and he has become my salvation... ”-Isaiah 12:2

technovox

One Too Many
Likewise. On Thursday I received a suspicious email from cttullamore and a link to another Silverbelly contact email jonwin.
I've been out of town, so didn't really think about it until this morning.
Definitely felt like a scam.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider