Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Swap: Schott Horsehide Perfect 618HH, size 38 for size 40/42

Simantall

New in Town
I bought this in 2018 in the New York Schott store for $850, it has been one of my favourite jackets ever since, but I have grown a bit since then at the gym and it just doesn't fit comfortably anymore.

I am ideally looking for a swap of the same jacket, in a different size. Maybe it's a long shot, but stranger things have happened.

Also open to considering a different model and make jacket of a similar style and calibre.

Just putting this out there! Jacket based in Berlin Germany. Have a nice weekend all!

PXL_20211021_110228487.jpg

Simantall

New in Town
Whoops sorry I forgot to mention again the sizing for those who missed it in the title - It's currently a 38, I would like a 40 or a 42.

S

AHP91

Practically Family
I just bought a used, but great condition, Schott 689 HH, that is technically size small but is slightly too big for me with the following measurements.

Shoulders - 19"
Pit-to-Pit - 21"
Sleeve from seem - 24.5"
Back Length - 25"

I'm typically size 38 in Schott and I'd say this fits like a 40. Brass hardware, snap-down collar, red satin lining. If you can post measurements of this jacket I might be interested. I'm in the U.S.

Attachments

• Schott 1.jpg
    Schott 1.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Schott 2.jpg
    Schott 2.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Schott 3.jpg
    Schott 3.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Schott 4.jpg
    Schott 4.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 49

Simantall

New in Town
Bump!

Just to reiterate, I am looking for a swap only at the moment, of the exact same jacket, just in a larger size. It's currently a size 38, I have grown and I need a size 40 or a size 42, in Schott Horsehide Perfect 618HH. Here's hoping!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider