Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sweaters

sinatra66

New in Town
i'm looking for 2 type of sweaters. first a cardigan but the type that goes to the hips not the waist. the second the old 20's/30's style sweater/jacket. looks like a cardigan but has a collar and is 3x thick. the question is what are the sweaters called. or any leads would be appreciated. trying on ebay but without the correct terms it is endless. thanks

acl1

Familiar Face
Inveralian makes a fantastic cardigan like that that weighed about 1.6 kgs. They used to do custom orders until a few months ago. They have multiple collaborations, I'd keep an eye out for them.

sinatra66

New in Town
i've had a chance to explore the magnoli clothiers site. i could easily drop a grand buying from them. any one done business with the company? if so is the quality as good as it looks on the site? good customer relations? any pro's or con's? was a little concearned when i saw the prices, then further reading see that that includes shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk