Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sweet Georgia Brown Pomade...

MissTayva

Does anyone know of a domestic (U.S.) store or distributor where I can obtain Sweet Georgia Brown pomade?

Both my husband and I use it, and are unable to find any more! This can was brought over from the U.K. by a friend. We are traveling there for the Rhythm Riot in November, but I'll be damned if I can wait that long!

I just cannot live without it's intoxicating, classic scent! I don't smell like myself since I ran out! :)

Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I feel your pain Miss Tayva! I am/ was ADDICTED to Sweet Georgia Brown, once you've used it, it's hard going back to anything else. Now it says that Rob's Chop Shop will have the RED can at VLV, but it's the BLUE can that I desire. The red is like Royal Crown, slick and slimey, but the blue is a thick wax that will can't be beat! Although both have that AMAZING smell!
((sigh))
flat-top

MissTayva

I use the stuff in the red can. I actually just searched ebay.co.uk and found the stuff in the blue can. But due to the conversion rate, it was $26! No way...

My husband is friends with Rob, and we thought he stopped selling it. Guess we're going to have to make a phone call and see...

We have plenty of Black and White. I think it does indeed smell nice, but it doesn't compare to the scent of Sweet Georgia Brown!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland