Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

take a look at these vintage clothing amazing

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
il_570xN.206223681.jpg

This darling Vintage Christian Dior of Paris,France Silk Scarf is amazing and in perfect Condition.The colors and Design of this Scarf is amazing and so High Fashion.Bright Yellow,blue Red and White.
This is something that will never go out of style,and will only get more Expensive because it is after all a Luxury High End accessory.
the Scarf is made in Paris, France and is made out of the Finest 100% silk.
the measurements are
14 inches wide and 47 inches in Length
$45.00 shipping for usa 5.00. for overseas and Canada 10.00

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
il_570xN.206229589.jpg

This darling Champagne colored with lace detail half slip by the Classic and High End Designer Christian Dior sold at Exclusive I Magnum in San Francisco,California.Its really Darling, and in great shape and A plus Size.It has a Union Label.
The Material feels to be Silk Satin, and is soft to the touch.
the measurements are
16 inches flat Waist
hips are feel, and the Length is 24 inches.
25.00 shipping in usa 5.00 overseas and Canada 10.00

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
il_570xN.206677304.jpg

This darling Vintage Gold brocade Pattern Skirt with Metal Zipper and Gold Silk Blouse(repo) is amazing and looks really either Victorian because of the full skirt and Blouse which reminds me of that time, or 1930's glamor going to the Oscars.Whatever you may choose this Item is something Special and needs to be worn.
Please Keep in mind the Blouse is not vintage however it does come from Saks 5th ave, I paired them together because they are so right for each other( they are Two pieces).The skirt has a Metal Zipper that Zips up the back. I am selling this outfit as a whole, I will not Separate them.
measurements are
skirt
15 inches flat waist
Hips free and full
45 inches in length
Blouse
16 inches flat bust
17 inches in length from shoulders to hem
16 inches across in shoulders
21 inches in length of sleeves
$50.00 shipping to Usa 12.00, overseas and Canada is 25.00

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
il_570xN.210813845.jpg

Get ready for Viva Las Vegas 2011 in this amazing 1950s Vintage ladies Tiki Blouse. I can Just imagine wearing a Pair of Blue Slacks and this Blouse drinking a Cocktail by the Pool.
this Blouse is so so rare; you never see anything like that these days, its a Total Tropical lounging by the pool or at a Tiki Bar.
The Blouse is made of Crepe Cotton Wool, and is in Mint Condition, and ready to wear.
Note!!!!! in order to really show how great this blouse is I paired it with a Pair of 1940's womens slacks(that are not for Sale) unfortunately, the slack will not fit my mannequin and I had to Pin them to the form and Blouse....so yes I can see the clothes Pins :).
the measurements are
20' across
21' long
Shoulders are 17'
Blouse Size Medium

$65.00 shipping in Usa 5.00, overseas and Canada 14.00

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
il_570xN.210817213.jpg

This amazing vintage total Rockabillie 1950s blouse is so neat,and its New old stock.It doesn't however have the tags still on, you can tell its never been worn. This blouse is amazing, and in mint Condition.This blouse would be perfect for Viva las Vegas...or any event you have planned on going to...of just wearing around the house with cute pair of High waisted Jeans.
the measurements are
18' across
22 1/2 long
15' across the shoulders.
!!!!!! in order for me to take great Photos of this amazing blouse, I paired it with a pair of Slacks(that are not for sale) unfortunately the slacks don't fit the Mannequin and I had to Pin the slacks to the form... I know this, but its the best I can Do.
Thanks

30.00 shipping in usa 5.00. overseas and Canada 14.00

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
il_570xN.206221886.jpg

This darling Sheer White vintage 1950s 1960s night gown Baby Doll with matching robe is perfect for your Future Honeymoon, or just to lounge around in Bed reading a Book :)
This Sheer Night is trimmed with White Lace and the Label reads "Du Barry of Paris"
THE measurements are 14 inches flat bust
the neckline is 13 inches across
the length of the nightie is 34 inches from shoulder to hem
The robe Measurements are
bust 24 inches flat
40 inches from shoulder to hem
and sleeves are 11 inches in length.
hips are full and free
$35.00 shipping to Usa 10.00, overseas and Canada 16.00

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
il_570xN.199005813.jpg

This Vintage 1940s Bed Jacket is amazing, the color is this soft Creamy White,and is Detailed in White Lace.The fabric is Vintage Silk Satin and Perfect for any Bride to Be or a swell Gift for the Holidays, or something for your Personal Collection.
there is a dew tiny flaws, 2 red spots no bigger then 1 cm( which you can take to the Dry cleaners)I have pointed them out in the pictures, I used the end of a pen to show the Contrast.
the Measurements are
20 bust flat
23 inches Long
shoulders are 18 inches across
Sleeves are 20 inches long.
with the Purchase of this Item you will Receive a Free Besame Sample of Red Hot Red Lipstick.
$30.00 shipping to Usa 5.00, overseas and Canada 15.00

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80