Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TFL Site Upgrade issues thread

Zombie, I authorised "push notifications" then regretted it. The constant notifications were irritating. I don't need them as I often check in, especially now as the FL guys have really upped their game on the user-friendliness of this site.

However, until the "never ask again" issue is fixed, try this.

Accept "push notifications". After a few notifications, click on your avatar image on the top bar of the FL site. Find and click "Preferences", find "notifications", then click "disable". It worked for me. I haven't had a notification since.
Thanks! I'll try that and see what happens.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
If I had a Gobble-de-gook/English dictionary I might agree. What I can't understand is why there was a need for an upgrade in the first place.

If I had a Gobble-de-gook/English dictionary I might agree. What I can't understand is why there was a need for an upgrade in the first place.
Robert, the FL was cumbersome for many of us after Tapatalk was dropped. It often took too long to download posts and upload images. Now, it's up and running again at high speed.

I, for one, am glad for the upgrade.

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I´m unable to delete some of my pix from my albums what has been possible before. Will ist be possible to make that album function available again?
If not, would you please be so kind to delete my entire albums?

Thank you very much in advance for your kind support.

buler

I'll Lock Up
I don't see Watched Threads. I hope this didn't go away for good...

As always, thanks for the time and effort on keeping the Lounge running.

EinarsM

Vendor
I hope someone can help me out. Trying to change my signature, but there is no link in my Avatar to update it. Please see attachment. Not sure if this is related to the site update. Appreciate the help!

Signature.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto