Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thank you...

Pat Kindermann

New in Town
Hello,
Being the newbie that I am, I have no idea where to find or respond to trophies and such wonderful well wishes. Believe me, I write very little online, but you all seem to be the exception to most all rules. .... pleasant, humorous, knowledgeable. ... All good in my book. So, many thanks for the great welcome and being you.
Pat

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Hello,
Being the newbie that I am, I have no idea where to find or respond to trophies and such wonderful well wishes. Believe me, I write very little online, but you all seem to be the exception to most all rules. .... pleasant, humorous, knowledgeable. ... All good in my book. So, many thanks for the great welcome and being you.
Pat
Thanks for being here.
It takes all kinds and they’re all here. Lol
Keep coming back.
B

Pat Kindermann

New in Town
Thanks for being here.
It takes all kinds and they’re all here. Lol
Keep coming back.
B
"It takes all kinds and they’re all here".... Wouldn't it be otherwise boring :)
Well, I have lots of hats and lot of questions so I certainly will be visible for a time. After that I'll be more quiet (ask my family about that!?).
Thanks for your kind words.
Pat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ