Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The 21st Century - What wouldn't you be without?

jayem

A-List Customer
Hemingway Jones said:
The difference between a regular television and one in HD is like the difference between listening to the symphony on tiny headphones and watching it from the center aisle of Symphony Hall!

I don't see that difference. TV is TV to me. I'd rather read a book, anyways.

SpitfireXIV

One of the Regulars
RIOT said:
i forgot to add my daily morning breakfast.. REDBULL!
ugh.

:eek:fftopic: i have tried most of the "energy drinks" out there and they make me nauseous.

but, back on topic:
iPods
"Dogfights" on History

Hawkcigar

One of the Regulars
Speaking of radios

I would hate to be without my SSTran AMT3000 transmitter. It really makes owning old radios very enjoyable!

Jovan

Suspended
LizzieMaine said:
Well, so far as innovations of the 21st Century are concerned, there isn't a single thing yet I couldn't do without -- and a great many things I *could* do without. In fact, there isn't a single thing I own that's purely of-the-21st-century. So far, I gotta say, said century has very much failed to live up to any of the hype. Flying cars and meals-in-a-pill indeed.
I just thank my lucky stars the Eugenics Wars never happened in the previous decade. :D

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Miss Neecerie said:
Ahhh but if everyone was you......who would read your cunningly written book? :p
Ah yes, well, that's why I said "personally!" Having everyone be me is something I could neither desire or endure! Thanks heavens, there is only one me and this "me" is lucky enough to know you.

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Hemingway Jones said:
Ah yes, well, that's why I said "personally!" Having everyone be me is something I could neither desire or endure! Thanks heavens, there is only one me and this "me" is lucky enough to know you.

Yea yea, kiss up to all the 'readers' in hopes they buy your book....I see how it is... *giggles*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart